Friday, November 21, 2008

O.K.-this is so exciting for me to start my own blog!! Things have been so busy around here...with Christmas right around the corner and all!!! I have been blessed to work with so many wonderful families!! We have also been very busy designing Christmas cards.
The website is coming along, albeit slowly! The galleries are almost complete, and I have been able to have clients view their proofs online as well.
So much, so much....so exciting!!!

I will be posting photo sessions and keeping you all updated on exciting events to come!

In the mean time, enjoy the photos and most importantly, enjoy every minute with your family and children, time passes us all to quickly!!!

1 comment:

Ciarra M. Kohn said...

Kim,
I am so excited that you have the blog up and running . . . I hope you don't mind if I put a link on my blog ;) See you on Wednesday!