Thursday, September 24, 2009




Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus

IS IT FALL ALREADY??



Can you believe it...Fall...already?? Actually, I am excited! I love Fall!! Football has begun and the Halloween candy is hitting the aisles! I have even seen a few trees start to change their leaves!
Are your children or grandchildren already talking about what they are going to dress as for Halloween?

I love this season for several reasons...
the cool weather,
FOOTBALL,
pumpkin patches,
and a very busy photography season!!

Yes. It is that time of year. We at Belle Memoire Photography are booking fall sessions and they are filling up fast!! Make sure to call or email me right away to get your sitting on the calendar!! 275-1363 or kim@bellememoirephotography.com


IT IS ALSO TIME TO START THINKING
ABOUT YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS!!



I have started designing Christmas cards for the upcoming season.
I have a lot of wonderful ideas.

Don't forget...each and every card I design is unique and special.

No two clients' cards will ever by the same!!




Are you hosting a Christmas party this year for your family or your company?
I would love to help you design that original and eye-catching invitation to send to your guests!

Don't forget...I design custom cards, invitations and announcements for any occasion!
We can use your photos (as long as you own the copyright) or use photos from our session.

Below are a few special events I have going on:

Annual Teacher Appreciation Special
Our teachers are a priceless part of our lives as we grown and learn.
We then become adults and parents and really begin to realize the importance of teachers in our lives and in our children's lives as well.

I would like to extend my appreciation to each and every one of you!!
So, if you are a teacher, principal or retired from teaching...

...Book your fall session for your family to take place before October 31, 2009 and receive 25% off your total print order!!

A Great Big Thank You to all teachers everywhere!!! (and to my favorite teacher of all time, my 2nd Grade teacher, Mrs. Hedges!!)

A good teacher is like a candle -
it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
-Author Unknown


*****************************************************************************************

Do You Have a FACEBOOK Page?!?!?
Wow, Facebook is amazing!! I have been able to connect with so many friends from my childhood and have gotten to know current friends even better through Facebook!
Are you a fan of Belle Memoire Photography on Facebook???
NO! Well, if you become a fan of Belle Memoire Photography between now and November 1st, you will receive a coupon for 15% off your next print order!!

Also, your name will be entered into a drawing that will take place once a month for a FREE SITTING!!! Wow!!!
I will be updating the page with current session photos, news and updates!!
Go to Belle Memoire Photography Facebook page and become a fan today!!!


*****************************************************************************************


HAVE YOU REFERRED SOMEONE TO BELLE MEMOIRE PHOTOGRAPHY???

If you have referred a new customer to me,
I want to give you a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!

I have a Gift Certificate for you for 25% of your next print order!!


THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!
I HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMERS AND I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A few dates to keep in mind:

December 1-Last day to order Christmas cards

December 14-Last day to order prints for Christmas gifts

Don’t forget to visit my website to see photos
from recent sessions and get ideas for your session!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

No comments: